Cycling the Hudson Valley
A guide to history, art and nature on both sides of the majestic Hudson River
- 142 pages packed with detailed information about the outstanding bicycling and sightseeing in the Hudson Valley
- 40 easy-to-read, full-color maps
- Comprehensive listing of attractions, historic sites, visitor centers, parks
- Availability of lodging, bike shops, parking and other services
- High-quality spiral binding and convenient 9" x 5" size - just right to tuck in your saddle bag or backpack
- An indispensable resource for dedicated cyclists planning to bike the Valley, add an additional trip to the Discover Hudson Valley Ride, or the casual rider looking to take the family out for a couple of hours on a bridge-to-bridge loop. Great for auto travelers, too!
- Covers ideal routes from Albany to New York City on both sides of the river and through riverside towns such as Sleepy Hollow, Beacon, Saugerties, and Nyack.
- Year of publication: 2012
- View sample pages of Cycling the Hudson Valley:
Receive a special price when you purchase BOTH guidebooks today:
- Cycling the Hudson Valley - a guide to history, art and nature on both sides of the majestic Hudson River.
- Cycling the Erie Canal - a guide to 400 miles of adventure and history Along the Erie Canalway Trail.