Friends-to-Friends Webinar Series
Thank you for joining us for our first Friends-to-Friends workshop series!
2021 UpdatesWe are currently working on creating a schedule for future Friends-to-Friends workshops. For now, join us for an advocacy-focused best practice workshop on February 18, 2021 at 4PM. Find more information about the workshop here.
This collection of hour-long webinars focused on issues relevant to grassroots non-profits that support New York's outdoor recreational spaces and historic sites.
Knowledgeable panelists from Friends groups across New York State shared innovative ways their group has adapted to the challenges of COVID-19. Each event elaborated on a different theme: virtual programming, fundraising, and engaging with your park community. These topics are based on the input of Friends groups during the 2020 Regional Friends Gatherings.
For recordings of the events, please check out the following links:
- Programming in the Age of COVID-19
- Thank you to the Friends of Five Rivers, Hunters Point Park Conservancy, and Walt Whitman Birthplace Association for sharing your insights.
- Fundraising & Membership
- Thank you to our panelists, Friends of Knox Farm, Friends of Mills at Staatsburgh, and Friends of Rogers for your unique and creative to solutions to fundraising during COVID.
- Engaging with Your Park Community
- Thank you, Friends of Fillmore Glen State Park, Friends of Genesee Valley Greenway, and MAC Nature Center for paneling this engaging workshop.
If you have any questions about the workshop series, please contact Shaina Hogan, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.