Cycling the Erie Canal Guidebook
A Guide to 360 Miles of Adventure and History Along the Erie Canalway Trail
NON-MEMBERS: $26.95 + TAX + SHIPPING
MEMBERS: $24.25 + TAX + SHIPPING
SHIPS IN JANUARY 2021
- 142 pages packed with detailed information about the outstanding bicycling and sightseeing waiting for you along the Erie Canal
- 38 easy-to-read, full-color maps
- NEW inset maps to guide trail users through downtowns of major cities
- All new trail segments added, and on-road routing updated
- Comprehensive listing of attractions, historic sites, visitor centers, parks
- Availability of lodging, bike shops, parking and other services
- High-quality spiral binding and convenient 9" x 5" size - just right to tuck in your saddle bag or backpack
- An indispensable resource for dedicated cyclists planning to bike across the state or the casual rider looking to take the family out for a couple of hours. Great for walkers, hikers, inline skaters, boaters and auto travelers, too.
- Year of publication: 2021
to order by phone CALL 518-434-1583
- Cycle the Erie Canal — a guide to 360 miles of adventure and history Along the Erie Canalway Trail, and
- Cycling the Hudson Valley — a guide to history, art and nature on both sides of the majestic Hudson River
"About a month ago I ordered your publication "Cycling the Erie Canal". I just wanted to let you know that this is the very best bike map/guide I've ever seen. Very well done. I'll be biking the Erie Canal this coming fall and this guide gives almost all the information I will need. I wish all the cycling guides were as well done."
STEVE GOLDEN, PROGRAM MANAGER, NATIONAL PARK SERVICE, BOSTON:
“Cycling the Erie Canal" is as good a guide book as I have ever seen. It is clear and easy to use, packed with information, maps, and pictures. How could you live in the region and not want - need a copy. It is a steal. You have given away all your hard learned secrets and opened up a heritage tourism treasure. Crossing NYS along the Erie Canal is destined to become an iconic experience."
CURT B., SHEFFIELD, PA:
“I purchased the Cycling the Erie Canal guidebook before my trip and it was an invaluable tool that made the trip so much more enjoyable. I would recommend it to anyone.”