Cycling the Hudson Valley
A Guide to history, art and nature on both sides of the majestic Hudson River
$23.95 + tax & shipping
- 142 pages packed with detailed information about the outstanding bicycling and sightseeing in the Hudson Valley
- 40 easy-to-read, full-color maps
- Comprehensive listing of attractions, historic sites, visitor centers, parks
- Availability of lodging, bike shops, parking and other services
- High-quality spiral binding and convenient 9" x 5" size - just right to tuck in your saddle bag or backpack
- An indispensable resource for dedicated cyclists planning to bike the Valley or the casual rider looking to take the family out for a couple of hours on a bridge-to-bridge loop. Great for auto travelers, too!”
- Take a look inside the book.
Become a member and save!
Member Price: $21 - Call 518-434-1583
$43 + shipping & tax
Receive a special price of $43 when you purchase BOTH guidebooks today:
- Cycling the Hudson Valley - a guide to history, art and nature on both sides of the majestic Hudson River
- Cycle the Erie Canalway - a guide to 400 miles of adventure and history Along the Erie Canalway Trail